I was told by my office mate about Water Camp in Naic, Cavite with Wave Pool and Lazy River Pool. With this, the traditional family swimming getaway strikes again for Pao’s 17th birthday… here in this resort! His birthday is February 27 but since it was Friday and Pao didn’t want to be absent from school, we make it March 1, instead.
We arrived at 9:30 am with parking space almost full. It was the first day of March and as I expected, the resort was already packed by people of all ages.
Indeed, summer officially started!
The resort has several Picnic Shelters. We chose the Hut near the Children’s Activity Pool so we could have a tight watch to our little girl Shen Shen and her playmate Angel. Rate – P600.
The resort has six swimming pools. The Wave Pool operates at 10 a.m. to 5 pm with 15 minutes interval of wave fun.
Our personal favorite is the 160-meter Lazy River which toured us around the resort for about 10 minutes. We do not have floaters so we just let the current flowed us swiftly.
Shen Shen and Angel had fun on 3-feet level Children’s Activity Pool.
The other pools are Dunk Pool or the Kidney-shaped Pool and Adult Pool which is 5-feet level deep only.
Since food and drinks are allowed inside the resort we brought yummy meals for our lunch and meryenda.
We had fun in the water, ate hearty meal and enjoyed a stress-free day!
Here are the rates of their tables and cottages. (First come first serve basis only)
- Lower/Upper Pavillion – P300 per table – 4 persons
- Lower/Upper Pavilion – P400 per table – 6 persons
- Fiesta Pavilion – P400 per table – 6 persons
- Wave Pool Pavilion – P500 per table – 8 persons
- Umbrella – P450 per table – 6 persons
- Hut – P600 per table – 6 persons
- Canopy – P 750 per table – 12 persons
- Canvass – P800 per table – 10 persons
- Small Gazebo – P900 per table – 9 persons
- Large Gazebo – P1,600 per table – 24 persons
- Pergola – P1,600 per table – 24 persons
Off-season rate (MON-FRI) SAT-SUN/HOLIDAYS
ADULT P150 P220
CHILD (4 feet and below) P150 P200
SENIOR CITIZEN P107.15 P157.14
(Summer Rate) MON-SUN /HOLIDAYS
CHILD (4 feet and below) P240
They have air-conditioned room accommodations with cable TV, hot and cold shower and ref (but for superior rooms and family villas only).
- Starting March 14, 2014, operating hours will start at 6 am till 12 midnight. No overnight swimming.
- Beer, liquor and other alcoholic beverages are prohibited inside.
- Bottled containers, breakable glass and plates are not allowed inside.
- Pets are not allowed also.
- Swimming Attire: Bathing suit & swimming trunks. Strictly, no street denims, metal buttons and zipper).
- There’s no electrical outlet on picnic shelters so its best to charge your gadgets before you enter the resort.
- Grilling section and sink are available near the Adult Pool.
- Water Camp at Josephine Resort, Josephine Village, Panamitan, Kawit, Cavite
- Contact Numbers: +6346-484-5703 to 5704
- Telefax: +6346-484-5705
- Manila Line: +632-404-9911, +632-404-9977
- Website: www.watercampresort.com
- Email: Info@watercampresort.com